Thursday, October 29, 2009

Unique...

My name is Aimee. I am 20 years old (almost 21!) and come from quite a large family. I am really excited about this blog! Not really for any particular reason, just because it seems like a fun thing to do. I love expressing myself through writing, it is one of my favorite pass times. At present I am sitting in the family room of my house with my little sister, Anna (pronounced Onna as in "On")and my boyfriend, Zachary. Both Zach and I are youth workers at, our church, the Desert Vineyard and love it.
I am one of those people who can think about 4 bazillion things at one time which tends to confuse Zach when we are in conversation. (haha)
I am pretty easy going and enjoy meeting new people but I don't tend to jump into social situations where I am not acquainted with anyone. I intensely dislike "small-talk," it is one of my greatest pet peeves! I love working with high schoolers and watching God do amazing things in their lives.
At present I am going to the local junior college, AVC, in my city and am majoring in Nutrition. This semester I am taking Nutrition 102 (Nutrition and Children. By the way, my professor is amazing!), Psychology 101 online... I don't know how I feel abou this class...I'll let you know after my mid term hehe, Communications 101, this class is quite a lot of fun, Voice and, finally, a Ball Room dance class with Zach. So far the semester has gone well... nothing to terribly exciting. Zach far surpasses me as far as ball room dancing is concerned... but I am going to continue trying! Voice isn't so bad, I just did my second solo yesterday and it, actually, went very well :)
Well now I am just jabbering so I will cut this blog off here.
God bless you and I hope you have a wonderful night!
P.S. I have to do my online midterm for Psychology tomorrow, please pray that I get an A...it's over 7 chapters that are insanely long and there is no study guide...
Goodnight!
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment