Friday, October 30, 2009

Pre-Halloween

I don't really know the best way to begin a blog... is it "Dear Reader," or do Ijust burst in to whatever it is I have or want to say?? I suppose this will have to suffice for now.
I am very excited for Halloween! Zachary and I are going to a party :)
Zach is going to be a zombie and I.... well...I am not sure yet what I will be. I am thinking of being a zombie with Zach, a vampire or maybe a hippie. We'll see what happens.
Anyways, today was pretty non- exciting. I studied all day for an online Psychology mid term :( It was a huge bummer. Tomorrow will be much more fun though. In the morning I am going to make cinnamon rolls, unfortunately I grabbed orange flavored instead of original... who knows how that will be, haha. I will be spending most of the afternoon baking goodies for the Halloween party and then, maybe, by that time I will figure out what I want to be.
Well it is nearly 11 and I am sleepy so I will end this here.
Have a blessed Halloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment